Gold Coast First Aid Training
First Aid Training, First Aid Courses, Senior First Aid
This 2-hour course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines. HLTAID001 is the most current nationally accredited unit of competency.
Course Covers : (2 Hours) Provide CPR
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* and much, much more!
First Aid Certification
, First Aid Courses
, First Aid Training
, Senior First Aid