Civil Contractors offers its clients depth of experience and expertise in providing complete civil construction solutions.
• Significant Resourcing Capability;
• Established Project Management;
• Administrative Expertise;
• Systems and Procedures to effectively manage construction contracts;
• Offer different project delivery methods or techniques;
• Conclude project specific arrangements successfully.
All projects are managed under third party certified Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety systems.
Our core competencies include:
• Road and major arterial route construction
• Road rehabilitation and maintenance
• Civil works for industrial and shopping centre sites
• Trunk sewer
• Drainage infrastructure
• Land remediation
• Industrial pavement construction
• Residential & Industrial Subdivision Construction
• Rail Projects
• Agricultural Projects
• Supporting infrastructure to mines
• Tourism support infrastructure
• Environmental projects
• Wetland construction
• Adverse event clean-ups
• Landfill construction
• Gas extraction landfill
• Electrical & industrial hardstands & concrete works
• Disaster management & rehabilitation
With in excess of 80 employees, we are proud to boast a history free from any industrial strikes or disputes, as well as minimal employee turnover. Working closely with authorities, consultants and superintendents, we ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to specification irrespective of tight timeframes.
Quality / Environment / Safety
Civil Contractors has a reputation for completing and delivering civil engineering and urban development projects to a high quality standard whilst meeting and exceeding client expectations. Civil Contractors excels in the challenge of constructing environmentally sensitive projects and has achieved a reputation for delivering projects to the satisfaction of all key stakeholders.
Our extensive experience also enables us to undertake work in harsh and challenging environments by maintaining high standards of environmental performance through:
• Identification of sensitive habitats, minimisation of land disturbances and
...rehabilitation of disturbed area to its original condition
• Established operational procedures for activities that have the potential to
...impact on the environment, and
• Embedded procedures to identify the potential for, and response to, issues
...that mayhave an adverse environmental impact.
This often includes contaminated land or land requiring rehabilitation for development purposes.
Our staff take pride in preserving Australian Indigenous cultural heritage as well as take precautions in protecting the communities interests.
If you are looking for all the above–combined with a centralised management location; supported by full computerisation and system disciplines; fully serviced workshop and a culture that embraces technology–then Civil Contractors is the answer for all your civil construction requirements.