r4i sdhc kernel download - latest r4i sdhc v1.68b release
New R4i SDHC V1.68b kernel update
R4i-sdhc.com released new R4i V1.68b kernel for R4i SDHC series flashcard on May 15th 2013. The new V1.68b version software fixed more DS games for RTS card and also fixed some DEMO games. By Loading the new R4i SDHC V1.68b kernel, the R4i SDHC 3DS V4.5 card and R4i SDHC RTS card perfectly support Nintendo 3DS V5.1.0-11 E/U/J system. But as the official website claimed, the new V1.68b kernel can't support R4i SDHC 3DS V5.0 card. So if your red flashcard is marked with "V5.0", please don't update the kernel to latest V1.68b version. R4i SDHC Kernel Download
Which flashcard can use R4i SDHC V1.68b kernel?
The R4i 3DS V1.68b kernel is used for R4i SDHC 3DS (V4.5) card and R4i SDHC RTS card.
The R4i SDHC V1.68b kernel is used for R4i SDHC V1.4.5 card.
The R4 SDHC V1.68b kernel is usded for R4 SDHC flashcard.
R4i SDHC V1.68b update content
R4i V1.68b update:
1. Support upgrade for 3DS 5.1
* Only for 3DS 4.5 and 3DS RTS card.
2. Fix more games for RTS.
3. Fix some DEMO games.
*Remark: RTS, RTG features only applicable for the new card which label RTS.
4. Solved games:
XXXX - Pe Jongju to Manabu Kankokugo DS Date Hen DS (JP)
XXXX - Pe Jongju to Manabu Kankokugo DS Test Hen (JP)
XXXX - Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu Shousetsu Nihonshi DS (JP)
XXXX - Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu Shousetsu Sekaishi DS (JP)
XXXX - Giana Sisters DS (US)
XXXX - Jewel Match 3 (EU
XXXX - Hidden Mysteries Vampire Secrets (EU)
XXXX - Hoppie (US)
XXXX - I Spy Castle (US)
XXXX - K3 En De Vrolijke Noten (NL)
XXXX - Pixeline Jungkeskatten (DE)
XXXX - Pillow Pets (US)
XXXX - Jewel Link Safari Quest (EU)
XXXX - Animal Life Africa (EU)
XXXX - Animal Life Australia (EU)
XXXX - Animal Life Dinosaurs (EU)
XXXX - Animal Life Eurasia (EU)
XXXX - Animal Life North America (EU)
How to update kernel to R4i sdhc V1.68b?
1. Download the latest R4i SDHC V1.68b kernel to computer from official website or our download page.
2. Unzip the patch into 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Copy all the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.
4. Download some DS games, unzip it, and put the game files to the root of SD card.
5. Insert the MicroSD card to R4i SDHC card, and put r4 card to console, then start play game.