R4 SDHC card for Nintendo DS Lite
R4i Sdhc, Flashcard
R4 SDHC is an indispensably flashcard for Nintendo DS console. It is the brother of . If you are an DS lite player, but don't know the R4 SDHC card, you are out. R4 SDHC card loading the latest R4 SDHC kernel is very optional to play games in Nintendo DS and DS Lite.
What is R4 SDHC?
The R4 SDHC card from r4i-sdhc.com is a upgrade version of R4 ds. It is also called upgrade r4 or r4 upgrade card. it succeeds all functions of R4 ds. R4 SDHC support NDS and NDS Lite, offers games and media. What is more, R4 SDHC has other more functiosn. For example, it supports SDHC memory card up to 32GB, it supports Wi-fi function. R4 SDHC card loading R4-sdhc kernel is a optional choice for DS and DS lite players.
R4 SDHC card compatibility
The most famous R4 SDHC card support 100% DS games. It is compatible with Nintendo DS and DS lite (for DSi and 3DS console, please buy R4i SDHC 3DS). Refering to TF card, it supports almost all MicroSDHC cards up to 32GB, including some low class TF card. But to get better game speed, we suggest users to use Kingston or Sandisk card to match R4 SDHC.
R4-SDHC VS R4DS
Most Nintendo players know R4DS card, as it is most famous since 2008. Comparing with R4DS, R4 SDHC card is stronger in function and compatibility. R4DS only support MicroSD card less than 2GB, it doesn't support Wi-Fi, and lack of firmware upate. What is more, some low speed TF card will cause game lag, if it run on r4ds. R4 SDHC card is much better. It support Wi-Fi to update the firmware, it support MicroSDHC card up to 32GB, even many low-class TF cards can run on it well. The most importance is, R4 SDHC card has powerful software, it supports many new DS games.
How to Setup R4 SDHC?
Before R4 SDHC setup, make sure you have these accessories in hand: 1 X R4 SDHC card, 1 X MicroSD card, 1 X USB reader. (original package don't have MicroSD card, you have to pay for it).
1. Go official website and download the latest R4 SDHC kernel to the compueter.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files; "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu", "R4.dat".
3. Connect the MicroSD card to computer through the USB reader, and format the MicroSD.
4. Copy all the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSD card.
5. R4 SDHC card setup finished. but your also need to copy some games to the TF card.
6. Put the TF card to R4 SDHC card, and insert the R4 card to Nintendo console, turn on to play game.
, R4i Sdhc