PS3 Bluetooth headset for Sony playstation 3
Video Games, Consumer Electronics
What can PS3 Bluetooth Headset do?
PS3 Bluetooth headsets can make game play experiences more exciting. With the ability to talk live without cords in the way, you can get deeper into the action. To activate your headset with your PS3 takes a few quick steps. Once set up, using the Bluetooth headset is easy. The PS3 is compatible with Bluetooth version 2.0 and prior; it will not work with stereo headsets.
PS3 bluetooth headset specification
•High-Quality (HQ) mode delivers clear and wide-band online voice chat; supports "voice command" for select games
•Dual-microphone design for high quality noise cancellation with supported games on the PS3 system
•Pairs automatically with the PS3 system just by connecting them with a USB cable
•Exclusive in-game indicator on the PS3 system displays connection status, battery charge level, speaker volume level
•Included cradle allows headset to be used as a desktop microphone while charging
How to Use PS3 Bluetooth Headset?
1. Turn on the PS3. Most of the process is done within the PS3 console for setting up the activation.
2. Navigate to "Settings" > "Accessory Settings" > "Register Bluetooth Device." This is where the PS3 will be able to start looking for a device to pair with. It will present you with two options: "Register Headset/Microphone/Headphones" and "Register BD Remote Control."
3. Set the Bluetooth headset into pairing mode (refer to your owner's manual). This will allow the PS3 to find the headset.
4. Select "Register Headset/Microphone/Headphones" on your PS3 menu and select "Start Scanning." The scan process will last less than 30 seconds before finding your device.
5. Enter your pairing code (usually "0000") for the Bluetooth headset. Go to "Audio Device Settings" on the PS3 and change your input device and output device to your Bluetooth headset name.
, Video Games