Latest R4i SDHC Kernel download - R4i SDHC V1.51b released
Flashcard, Nintendo Accessories
R4i SDHC kernel update to V1.51B
The latest R4i SDHC V1.51B kernel is available on December 14th. It fixed 13 new games to R4i SDHC series cards (V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1). In order to Merry Christmas, the Red R4i team update the software frequently. Will it be more useful for players? At the same time, the R4i 3DS V1.51b was released for R4i SDHC 3DS card and R4 SDHC V1.51b issued for R4 SDHC card. Each flashcard user can find related software for download.
R4i SDHC V1.51b update content
1.Support 3DS V3.0.0-5Please goto "setting/upgrade" to upgrade frimware.
2. Fix recreate save file issues due to NDS filename big/small capital letter problem.
3. Improve unkown new games loading routine (to avoid errcode=-4 problem).
4. New hints screen, presss "START" to view hints.
5. Solved games:
5926 - Metal Max 2 Reloaded (JP)
5924 - Usavich: Game no Jikan (JP)
5921 - Beyblade: Metal Masters (EU)
5919 - The Smurfs (EU)
5914 - Power Pro Kun Pocket 14 (JP)
5910 - Petz Fantasy: Sunshine Magic (US)
5909 - Petz Fantasy: Moonlight Magic (US)
5908 - Cooking Mama World: Outdoor Adventures (EU)
5895 - Phineas and Ferb: 2 Disney Games (EU)
5894 - One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - Shinsekai (JP)
5893 - Tamagotchi Collection (JP)
5888 - Beyblade: Metal Masters (US)
5866 - Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US)
How to install R4i SDHC Kernel?
1. Download R4i SDHC V1.51b Patch to your computer.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Connect the MicroSDHC card to computer using a USB reader, and format the TF card.
4. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.
5. Copy some games or media files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.
, Nintendo Accessories