The DSTT card is also called TT card or TTDS card. It is the same size as an original card, extremely easy to use. All you need that is not included in the box is a MicroSD card. Since the DSTT is SDHC compatible you can use any of the high capacity cards (4GB, 8GB etc) if they strike your fancy, although normal MicroSD’s work perfectly fine as well.
- DS original cartridge size, Slot1 interface.
- Plug 'n Play, easy to use, just Drag', Drop file from PC to flash memory card.
- No Flashme, built-in NoPass, and the GBA cards in slot 2 can be started directly.
- Supports CleanROM, No covert.
- 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.
- High speed SDHC. Supports any TF card speed with no lag in game.
- Save directly to TF card, not to onboard chip, never lose your saves.
- Automatically detect and generate save type.
- Supports Moonshell and homebrew. DLDI auto-patching.
- Supports FAT/FAT32, works on any OS.
- Supports Action Replay cheat and edit the code base.
- Built-in energy-saving design.
- User friendly skinnable interface. Touch screen or button operation. Supports Skin DIY.
- Supports the "Hot-Key" SOFT RESET.
- Supoorts the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser.
- Supports Download play.
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment( DS Lite only ).
- 1 X DSTT card (TTDS) from ndstt.com
- 1 X MicroSD adapter
We only sell original TTDS and DSTTi card from ndstt.net. Please pay attention to the "ndstt.net"markt on the package. There are some fake DSTT card in the market, which may case failer in kernel installation. Other Packages: , , .
Support MicroSDHC card: Yes, up to 32GB.
Support DS and DS lite: Yes.
Support DSi, DSiLL,DSiXL: No.(DSTTi for DSi)
Software: DSTT Kernel V1.18 and YSMenu Kernel V6.49.