Am : After breakfast, take city tour covering , Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & residence, One Pillar Pagoda and of (The 1 ) .
Pm : Our Car & Tourguide will pick you up from your hotel in at 8:00 pm. Transfer to Hanoi Railway Station then take the night train to Lao Cai - Sapa. We will arrange the First Class Train Ticket. Sleep well on the Train
Day 3 SAPA EASY TREKKING (B/L/D)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at approximately 6 am. There will be a vehicle waiting to transfer us to Sapa. The drive to Sapa is only 33 km, but it takes around 1.5 hours. Once at Sapa, we will check into the Hotel in Sapa, and have time to freshen up, and have breakfast at Local restaurant or at hotel in . Then, enjoy a free morning to explore around town. At 10 am from the hotel there will be a walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Cat Cat, home to the H'mong hill tribes minority peoples. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, we will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 4 SAPA TREKKING & NIGHT TRAIN TO (B/L/D)
Following breakfast at we explore the Sapa daily market and then set out on our 3-4 hour trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hilltribe villages of Lao Chai and Tavan, home to H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Stop for a picnic lunch on the way at a family in Ta Van village. This afternoon we transfer back to Lao Cai for the night Train journey back to . The train departs at 7:30 pm. and arrive at 5:00 on the next day.
Day 5 (DEPARTURE ) (B)
After breakfast, free and leisure until transfer to airport for departure with a sweet memories.
Tour prices include
- Hotel in Twin/Double/Triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Meals Real Halal/Malaysian Food in Nisa Halal Restaurant/Indian restaurants as indicated : Breakfast(B), Lunch(L), Dinner(D) with halal foods in / Sea food or Muslim food pack from Nisa restaurantin Sapa
- Excellent English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
- We will change the hotel in case alls above get FULL
- FOC is base on twin share with group of 15 pax +1
- Addition 1 lunch = 12 USD/pax
- Foot message : surchaged 8 USD/pax
Tour prices exclude
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee
- Domestic and International air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tippings
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
Policy for children