Bus / Coach Driver Training
John Duffy - Tour Coach Services
Driving Instruction, Driving Schools, Driving Instructor
I’d like to introduce myself as a most qualified and experienced freelance commentary coach captain, offering several services to the Queensland bus and coach industry. In addition to my coach captain roles, I perform driver training and assessment (up to Cert.III) and industry compliance maintenance.
1. Qualifications (Current)
• Cert. IV Transport & Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction & Assessment)
• Cert. III Driving Operations (Bus)
• NSW Snowfields Licence
• Qld Defensive Driver’s Cert.
• Senior First Aid Cert.
• tour coaches (8 years) – commentary for historical, cultural, and scientific tours.
• buses and trucks (22 years)
• Non-synchro transmission coach specialist
• superior passenger service and care
• highest level of professionalism
• recruit, train and mentor people into the industry (Qld / NSW)
• professionally insured as a driver ($10M) and trainer ($15M).
• flat rate prices invoiced weekly (my service costs are attached).
• no GST, no Taxes, no Superannuation, no WorkCover
• member Australian Driver Trainers Association
• member Australasian College of Road Safety
• member Queensland Omnibus and Coach Society
, Driving Instruction
, Driving Instructor
, Driving Schools
, Driving Skills