We are living in interesting times. Rates are volatile, lenders are changing their loans, their policies and their lending criteria, and the global economic outlook is still challenging. So it’s time to make sure that your home loan is working as hard as possible for you with a Mortgage Choice Home Loan Health Check. Even if you’ve only had your home loan for a couple of years, it’s possible that there could be a more suitable loan or rate out there for you.
Our Home Loan Health Check will compare your loan with hundreds of others, not just the rates but the fees and features too. We’ll also take into account any potential refinancing costs, such as break fees, to help you work out your options and make the right decision. Your local Mortgage Choice broker can help you decide if your current loan is still appropriate or if there is a more suitable loan for your needs.
A Home Loan Health Check can also help if you:
• have other debts that you’d like to roll into your mortgage
• need to top up your home loan
• have a fixed rate loan due to expire soon
• are looking to pay off your home sooner, or reduce or lock in your repayments
• are thinking about renovating
• are considering buying an investment property