Insurance, Banks, Bank
How do I get car insurance that keeps me in
the driving seat?
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive, fire and theft or third party protection only, we can find you a policy with features and premiums that suit you and your motor vehicle.
Protect your wheels (and everything else!) with:
• a brand new vehicle if yours is written off within two years ofits original registration
• the option to lower your premium by increasing your excess
• free car rental if your vehicle is stolen (conditions apply)
• cover for damage to other people’s property up to $20 million
• legal liability cover up to $20 million
Do I really need life insurance?
If you think life insurance is just a ‘nice to have’, think again. According to the Lifewise / NATSEM Underinsurance Report, based on 2008 statistics, one in five families will be impacted by the death of a parent, or a serious accident or illness that renders a parent unable to work. These families face not only a health crisis, but most likely financial hardship caused by loss of income. Whether you are paying off a mortgage, own your home outright or are renting, that’s a sobering thought.
We can help you with a range of life insurance products covering:
• accidental death
• trauma insurance
• total permanent disability
• income protection
Think you can’t afford it? The fact is you can’t afford not to protect yourself and your family. Your Mortgage Choice broker can help you plan for the unexpected by talking through your situation and your options and finding the cover that suits you.
, Banking Service
, Insurance Calculators
, Low Interest