Equipment Finance and Leasing
Loans, Loan, Finance
Running your own business can be both rewarding and challenging. As small business owners themselves, your Mortgage Choice broker will understand your needs (and worries)! Whether it’s $3,000 for a new computer or $250,000 for a prime mover, there’s a range of finance solutions available. Your Mortgage Choice broker can help you assess the options and choose one that best suits your business.
What does your business need, to get moving?
• new computers, office equipment and software
• point of sale (POS) technology
• security equipment
• new cars or light or heavy vehicles for your fleet
• earthmoving and construction equipment
• manufacturing and industrial plant and machinery
• printing presses and graphic technology
• medical and dental equipment
• above ground mining vehicles and equipment
What is lease finance?
Lease finance means that the lender actually owns whatever is being financed and you can use the goods under contract for an agreed period. Meaning you don’t have cash locked up in depreciating assets, so you can hang onto your working capital for other things. The other benefit is that the full lease payment may be tax deductible if the asset is used primarily for business.