Bookkeeping2u - Accountant and Book Keeper
Accountant, Investment Loans, Tax Accounting
BAS Registered Agent Services
- Coding transactions, tax invoices and transferring data onto a computer program for clients through processes that require the interpretation or application of a BAS provision.
- Confirming figures to be included on a client’s activity statement.
- Completing activity statements on behalf of an entity or instructing the entity which figures to include.
- Confirming the withholding tax obligations for the employees of a client.
- Services declared to be a BAS service by way of a legislative instrument issued by the TPB.
- Preparation and provision of a payment summary that may include reportable fringe benefits amounts and the reportable employer superannuation contributions.
- Registering or providing advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding.
Print this page
Accounting Services Responsibilities Ensure that financial data is appropriately gathered and recorded: - Responsible for chart of accounts, chartfield values,
Book Keeping services including: - Bank Reconciliation - Debtors, Creditors & Payroll processing & Reconciliation - Stock control and General
Mount Cotton, QLD, 4165,Australia
Main: 0423 238 866
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub