Creating videos and marketing them online presents exciting opportunities for business and website owners.
In this exciting power packed presentation hear from an experienced
video marketer with specific case studies on how online success was
achieved using video footage.
- The online video market – how it all started, how it's grown and the opportunities now available TO YOU!
- - Why should you consider video marketing to benefit your product/service/business/event
- - What types of people and businesses are already using it
- - Format options and their applications
- - Hard copy versus electronic copies
- - Deal durations for different mediums
- - Key considerations before you get started such as ideas
regarding the creative approach, scripts, talent, location, target
audience, objectives, deadline and budget
- - Music, copyright issues, animations, simulations
- - Packaging and distribution options
- - And how to market your Video online using video networks such as Youtube, Vimeo, Yahoo!, MySpace and many more!
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED WITH ONLINE FOOTAGE YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!
In this fun presentation award winning business woman and founder
of The Creative Collective Yvette Adams shares the stage with Bruce
Levick, an experienced video producer and video marketer, who gained
invaluable knowledge from working at Australia Zoo in their action
packed video production team.