DVD - Local Search Marketing
The Creative Collective
Did you know one in five searches on Google is related to location?
This is particularly important news to businesses who are targeting a
local market, that is, the majority of their business is likely to come
from a defined geographic area. There are numerous examples of who this
might apply to including beauticians, builders, electricians,
osteopaths, chiropractors, doctors, lawyers, accountants, real estate
agents, hair dressers and more.
If your business falls into one of these categories, or you know someone
whose does, you need to know about a wide range of local search
marketing strategies, many of which are free and easy to implement!
In this incredible power packed presentation learn:
How to market yourself on Google Places (previously known as Local Business Center)
- How get yourself on free and paid local search directories
- How to create a Google Map listing if you don't already have one
- How to claim your Google Map listing which you may have not have realised even existed!
- How to create coupons to incentivise people searching on Google to use your business
- How to encourage reviews from your customers and how important reviews are
- How to encourage website browsers to contact you
- How to view reports of how effective your Google Map listing is
- How to add an interactive Google map to your website
In this fast but fun presentation award winning business woman Yvette
Adams shares the very strategies she has successfully implemented
herself during her long career as a serial entrepreneur and for many
start-ups and businesses both locally and internationally, across