DVD - It's Who You Know
The Creative Collective
Through social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn you
can become employed, screen potential employees, leverage business
opportunities, expand your business networks and more!
Once upon a time if you were handed a business card for someone
influential, you would hang onto it for dear life, as it was only on
rare occasions that such luck may be bestowed upon you.
These days, social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
and others provide you with a veritable global rolodex for everyone from
employees, to people who can help your business grow, to the most
influential entrepreneurs in the world.
In this power packed panel discussion learn practical solutions on how
successful business owners and employers actively use social media for
employment, career and business building with much success.
- How to use social media to develop your professional profile, connect
with former class mates, colleagues and friends to build your career,
whether you want to go into business for yourself, grow your business or
- How to amend your privacy settings in Facebook and Twitter so you can maintain a professional front at all times
- What Linkedin is and how you can use it to grow your business, hire staff, screen staff, promote your business and more
- How to leverage business opportunities, expand your business networks,
and more…Real life success stories and social media faux paus to learn
from and much more!
In this fun presentation, award winning business woman and founder of
The Creative Collective Yvette Adams shares the stage with industry
leaders Wayne Gerrard (CEO, Sales Development Group), Kerie Hurst (Owner
– Property Matters), Zoe de Luca (Social Media Expert), and Brett Adams
(HR Manager, Doucon) who have all gained invaluable knowledge as a
result of working closely with social media to leverage their businesses