Ph:+617 5408 0655
E: [email protected]
7/18 First Avenue, Maroochydore, Qld, 4558
Litigation - Sunshine Coast Lawyers - Maroochydore
Our team of lawyers provide a full range of litigation and dispute resolution services for our clients. Our solicitors have successfully been involved in complex litigation in all courts in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and the Federal Courts.
Depending on the size of the claim, the action will be brought or defended in the Magistrates’, District or Supreme Court. Disputes under federal legislation are determined by the Federal Court and Federal Magistrates’ Courts. There are also various state based tribunals that can adjudicate on some disputes such as retail shop leases and building matters.
You can find useful information about litigation and alternative dispute resolution from the government websites for each Australian Court.
Examples of just some of the types of disputes our lawyers handle include:
And many more
- General commercial litigation and commercial disputes
- Trade Practices and Fair Trading matters including misleading and deceptive conduct
- Professional negligence and breaches of duty
- Contractual interpretations, disagreements, or breaches such as employment, restraints of trade and guarantees
- Leasing disputes
- Real property disputes
- Equitable relief such as orders for specific performance or injunctions
- Debt recovery
- Employment issues such as unfair or wrongful dismissal, termination and redundancy
- Liquidation, insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Corporations Law disputes including directors’ disputes, oppression actions for minority shareholders and breaches of directors’ duties
- Partnership disputes and break downs in businesses
- Breaches of trust, fiduciary obligations, trustee issues and beneficiary rights
- Consumer, Trader, and Tenancy Tribunal issues including retail shop leases and real estate agent issues
- Alternative dispute resolution procedures including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and case appraisals