When it comes to Stain Removal, we are specialise in removing difficult stains and are trained with the knowledge to safely and effectively clean the most difficult of fabrics.
We understand cleaning chemistry and the most appropriate cleaning methods to help restore your Lounge, Mattress or dining chairs back to life.
- All spills and stains should be treated as quickly as possible to help prevent permanent staining.
- The longer a spot or stain remains on the carpet or fabric, the more difficult it will be to remove.
- Always remove any solid matter first by using a spatula, or blunt knife edge then call the stain removal professionals.
- Spills and fresh stains should always be blotted with clean, white, absorbent towels, napkins or tissues. Never use coloured towels or tissues as dye transfer may occur.
- Some stains, such as food colourings, hot drinks, cosmetic preparations, plant foods etc. may cause permanent colour change to the fibres if not treated soon after the staining.
For professional Odour & Stain Removal from the things below!
Beverages, Beetroot, Blood/Meat Juice, Chewing Gum, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Grease/Oil, Mustard, Tomato Sauce, Wine (Red and White) , Sunscreen, Personal Blood, Urine, Vomit, Mucus, Faeces, Cosmetics, Nail Polish, Household Adhesive Sticky Tape/Glue, Crayon, Ink, Mildew, Mould, Baby Food, Cordial, coffee, tea, medicine, pet urine, coke, fanta, and many more.