Website Launch - 1 March 2010
The constructions of the new J J Riba & Company website is well under way. It will allow you to do some things that you have never been able to do before. Some of the exciting features that are planned are set out here:
1. Don't know how to undertake a legal process? - use our searchable information base of "how to" blogs and videos.
2. Did the blogs and videos help? If not ask a simple legal question for free. If you are happy to provide general information about your problem which is also visible to other users of the website we will answer that question for free. Don't use real names.
3. Don't know how to use our website - that doesn't matter call us and we will take you through our website - it will be our pleasure.
4. Ask a more complex question on line and receive a private answer without the need to attend at our office. The whole matter can be handled online or by email.
5. Do you want to get inexpensive precedent documents that might help you in your business? Maybe you can download these on our site at little or no cost. Some documents such as our confidentiality agreement will be provided for free. Tell us what documents you would like us to add to our online service.
6. Do you want more relevant information? Our whole website will be broken up neatly into our five areas of practice.
a. Franchising law,
b. Business Law,
c. Leasing Law,
d. Buying and Selling Businesses,
e. Buying and selling Houses
7. Do you want to promote your business with our clients for free? If you want to promote your business and lift your profile we can help. We will add your profile and some information about you to our website.
8. If this is still not enough, we would like to hear from you. What can we do for you online. What features would you like to see in our website? We would appreciate your input. Visit our discussion page now at: