Simplicity Photography & Design
Simplicity Photography & Design
Wedding Photographer, Portrait Photography, Wedding Photos
Simplicity Photography & Design is not just a family business, it is a passion for capturing beautiful memories.
I take great pleasure in photographing everything from engagements, weddings (including trash the dress sessions), formals and graduations, to sessions including boudoir, maternity/pregnancy, newborns, families, couples, glamour and corporate.
With Simplicity Photography & Design you can expect excellent quality with all of our photography packages including professional editing and high resolution digital files.
Photographs can be taken in my well-equipped studio or if you’d prefer, my portable studio allows for photos to be taken in the comfort of your own home or at a location of your choice. I am also able to travel throughout Queensland, interstate or overseas for weddings!
My approach to great photography is…….FUN! The idea of having a camera pointed at you can be daunting for some people so to ensure your photographs are natural & true, it is my job to ensure you feel relaxed, happy and just have fun!
Choosing the right photographer can be difficult and in my opinion should be based on more than just the price of their packages. When selecting a photographer I believe the following to be of great importance and pride myself on offering all of the below.
• Punctuality - a photographer that is organised throughout the entire process and on time (or early) to the photo shoot ensures that everything runs smoothly and alleviates unnecessary stress.
• Personality - You need to select a photographer that is bubbly and fun with great people skills to ensure everyone feels comfortable and can enjoy being photographed.
• The ability to communicate - you need a photographer that is interested in learning what your plans and expectations for the photo shoot are and is open to your ideas.
• The ability to handle the unexpected - to get the best photographs possible you need a photographer with the skills to calm and take control of any situation (perhaps a stressed bride or unsettled child) whilst still being fun and motivated.
• Creativity - You want a photographer with a unique style to ensure your photographic memories are unique and personalised.
• Quality - you need to know that the capturing of your precious memories will be done at a high resolution with well-maintained equipment so you can enjoy your photos for many years to come.
I am privileged to have developed lasting friendships with some of my wonderful clients and not only photographed their wedding but taken maternity and family photos as their family has grown.
I would love the opportunity to get to know you and your family and begin capturing your precious memories.
Dates fill fast so please contact me for information on photography packages and payment plans (yes we offer lay-by!)
, Baby Photography
, Baby Photos
, Baby Portraits
, Black and White Photography
, Bridal Photography
, Child Photographer
, Child Photography
, Child Portraits
, Childrens Photographer
, Childrens Photography
, Couple Photography
, Digital Photography
, Digital Wedding Photography
, Family Photographer
, Family Photography
, Family Portraits
, Glamour Photographer
, Kids Photography
, Maternity Photographer
, Maternity Photography
, Newborn Photographer
, Newborn Photography
, Photography Studio
, Portrait Photographer
, Portrait Photography
, Pregnancy Photographer
, Pregnancy Photography
, Professional Photographer
, Professional Photography
, Studio Photography
, Wedding Photographer
, Wedding Photos
, Wedding Portraits