This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge
required to advise on, carry out and evaluate customer service
strategies, including the design of improvement strategies based on
This unit applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of customer
service strategies who contribute well developed skills in addressing
customer needs and problems. They may have responsibility to provide
guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
What will you achieve from this course?
Coordinate impementation of customer service strategies will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Advise on customer service needs
- Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Evaluate and report on customer service
- Administrative worker
- Retail worker
- Hospitality worker
- Tourism worker
This is an elective unit for the qualifiation:
- BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40407 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB40507 Certificate IV in Business Administration
How to gain your qualification faster
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is “the acknowledgement of the
skills and knowledge” that you have gained through previous studies,
work and life experiences. If RPL is granted, this will mean that you
will not have to complete the study or assessments for a unit or units
How long does this short course take?
Choosing to study online allows you to study at a pace that suits your lifestyle.
Total nominal hours: 35 hrs
Maximum 6 months access to online course.