Do you want to learn how to format workbooks, analyse data and more using Microsoft Excel?
have an Advanced Microsoft Excel short course delivered online that is
interactive, fun and easy to follow ensuring you receive the skills you
need to implement Excel into a professional environment.
Sign up online for your course
Complete the Advanced Excel short course online anytime, anywhere
Begin utilising your new skills in Excel
Gain professional skills to:
* » Use spreadsheets
* » Select and prepare resources
* » Plan spreadsheet design
* » Create spreadsheets
* » Produce simple charts
* » Finalise spreadsheets
* » Prepare to develop spreadsheets
* » Develop a linked spreadsheet solution
* » Automate and standardise spreadsheet operation
You are required to complete 2 units of study for the Advanced Excel short course.
* BSBITU304A - Produce spreadsheets
* BSBITU402A - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
How long does the course take?
Total nominal hours: 85 hours
Course access: Maximum of 6 months access to the online course.
Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course. Access to an internet connection and computer.