Get Safe Training
Risk Management, Demolition, Quality Assurance
Are your Contractors Working Safely?
If a contractor has a work-place accident while working in any area under your control, your organisation can be held liable and prosecuted by your local WorkCover or WorkSafe Authority.
If your organisation issued a work order, verbal or otherwise, you MUST ensure the work is performed safely. To protect yourself and your organisation, you need to ensure that the contractor has the necessary systems, information, instruction and training to work safely.
In the words of the courts, “you need an expectation that the contractor can and does work safely”.
Are your Contractors putting YOU at risk?
Unsafe contractors are a significant risk to your business. If a contractor has a work-place accident
while working in any area under your control, both the contractor and the company can be held liable and prosecuted. To protect yourself and your company, you need to ensure the contractor has the necessary systems and training to work safely.
YOU are responsible for the WH&S performance of every contractor you engage - Ignorance or not
having time is no excuse
A Sound Due Diligence Process is a very inexpensive insurance policy and the MySafe-T Check module provides the solution to managing your Contractors.
MySafe-T Check takes the risk out of Contractor Management.
MySafe-T Check Features:
• Forms to validate all process steps for Construction and other disciplines to ensure Compliance with Australian Standards and Worksafe Legislation
• Complete the forms on a tablet
• Forward the completed forms to your
• Verification management of workers
• Branded to your company
• Integrated with MyHSEQ Management System
Benefits of MySafe-T Check:
• It’s a single point of access for checklists
• It captures all inspection information
• It reduces the time you have to spend on your client data entry and interaction
• It delivers accurate reporting for all levels
• It helps you to obtain ‘Compliance’
, Asbestos Removal Control Plan
, Contractor Management
, Contractor Swms
, Permits to Work
, Quality Assurance
, Quality Management
, Risk Management
, Risk Reduction
, Safety Management Plans