ACTIVITY BOOK ON CD ROM
The children's activity books purchased on disc still have all the same features as the printed activity books, plus...
- Huge savings for large groups.
- Print pages for individual lessons as required.
- Buy once and print as many copies as required.
You can still collate each child's completed activity pages into a book, by using display folders with plastic sleeves to hold individual pages.
As a broad generalisation, Junior Activity books are intended for children aged 4 - 8 years and Senior Activity Books are for children aged 9 - 12 years. The activity books make no mention of these age gradings, so teachers/parents can select the most appropriate level of learning for individual children.
Even though there are spearate activity books for Juniors and Seniors, the material covered in each book is the same, with activities ranging in difficulty to accommodate the abilities of each age group. This enables mult-aged classes to be run effortlessly.
Each Activity Book includes the following features:
- - Pages packed with Bible based lessons
- - Colourful graphics
- - Fun activities - word puzzles, dot-to-dots, de-coding puzzles, mazes, spot the difference puzzles etc.
- - Bible memory verses
- - Scriptures used throughout the unit are written out in full
- - Reward pages - a place to record reward stickers