Children's Occupational Therapy
Kids Play Occupational Therapy
Anxiety, Occupational Therapy, Autism
Specialist Occupational therapy skills working with children’s issues including
• Attention and Concentration
• Sensory Processing Difficulties
• Social Interaction
• Feeding difficulties and Picky Eaters
• Toileting Issues
• Behaviour concerns from Childcare / School
• Inclusion into Childcare, Kindergarten and school
• Motor coordination problems – Gross and Fine Motor
• Handwriting concerns
• Daily Routine Skills eg sleep, dressing, bathing, eating
• Safety concerns at home and in the community
Clinic, Home, School, Kindy , Childcare and Skype services available.
Occupational Therapy based with in a multidisciplinary service with Speech Therapy and Psychology. Individual or joint sessions are possible.
Billing available for FAHCSIA, Better Access to Mental Health Care Plan, Team Care Arrangements, Medicare Items and Hicaps.
, Occupational Therapy
, Sensory Integration
, Sensory Processing
, Social Skills
, Therapy for Children