Each decontamination incident MCS attends is unique and requires specialised skills and techniques and / or solutions / chemicals. Certain sites can be severely contaminated where personal protective equipment is required due to the biohazardous risks associated with the working environment.
Since our establishment in 1988 MCS has encountered a diverse range of restoration and decontamination projects. Our holistic attitude and approach towards “those unusual jobs” has allowed us to gain a broad range of unique skills and experience. Our high workplace health and safety standards combined with a confident attitude have made us an industry leader in specialised clean-ups. After inspection we ascertain the most appropriate processes to adopt in order to restore this site to a safe and habitable condition. The types of incidences we attend include:
- Crime scene cleanups (blood, fingerprint dust, luminol and other investigation applications).
- Needle / drug paraphernalia removal
- Law enforcement vehicles / facility cleanups
- Distressed property (hoarding / garbage / rodent waste / gross filth).
- Human fasces, urine or vomit cleanup – decontamination and cleaning affected area.
- Dead animal detection and removal
- Biohazard waste disposal – includes removal and decontamination of area.
- Restoration of neglected premises – where no cleaning has occurred for long period of time and normally includes rodent waste.
- Vandalism of public property / schools (e.g. fire extinguisher powder cleanup).
If you or your client are in need of a professional decontamination specialist involving a site, equipment or situation – challenge to come through with a solution.