· Contaminated housing
· Pet odour
· Tobacco tar (on ceiling & walls from a long time smoker)
· Air ventilation to remove odour (paint, resin etc)
· Any other object / item where an event has resulted with a lingering unpleasant odour
What you can expect
1. You will gain the benefit from the broad range of experience gained by MCS since our inception – 1988
2. MCS has an excellent record in eliminating or greatly reducing the odour to an acceptable level by the client
3. All projects are handled in an efficient and effective manner where we strive for a quality end result
4. Proprietary developed / specialised cleaning agents are used in conjunction with specialised equipment
5. Air ventilation can be established via ducting to eliminate / reduce odour in the work environment (e.g. remove odour due to strong paint, epoxy or fibreglass resin, etc)
6. Minimise business interruption
Competencies of (MCS)
Since our establishment in 1988 MCS has encountered a diverse range of odour jobs requiring our specialised services. Source of the odour needs to be removed (if still present), before the cleaning, disinfecting and deodorisation phases commence. Items close to the source of the odour which is of a material matter (curtains, fabric chairs, cloths, etc) at times need to be removed and disposed of responsibly due to high level of contamination. If disposal of items are required MCS contacts the client, keeps them fully informed, gains approval and records all such items on our invoice.
When sites are fogged (solution sprayed into the air to treat odour) ideally they need to remain closed for a minimum of 12 hours wherever possible. Re-treatment may be required for very strong, pungent odour jobs in conjunction with air scrubbers (filters internal air).
All work is undertaken with due care necessary to promote a safe working environment for everyone involved. The most common odour problem relates to pets where MCS adopts a special process which is very effective.