· Mould infested documents, records or files;
· Mould infested book shelving and associated areas;
Moisture Control Services (MCS) is a specialist in cleaning/restoring documents, files, records and reports where this can include:
· Mould infested books, documents, records or files
· Mould infested book shelving and associated areas
· Contaminated paper based items from black water / sewage
Damp / wet paper based items can provide an ideal environment for mould to germinate as the paper is an excellent food source for the mould and treatment is immediately required.
What you can expect
1. Mitigation and recovery of mouldy book collection or documents;
- Quick response is required to prevent secondary damage to previously unaffected areas of the collection.
2. Free advice over the telephone, from anywhere in ;
3. Conduct initial visit and take mould samples
4. Provide report of findings, recommendations, mitigation and guidelines for onsite conservation or pack-out and restoration at MCS premises
5. Work can be carried out in nominated customer priority to minimise business interruption
Competencies of (MCS)
Since its establishment in 1988 (MCS) has become recognised as an industry leader in specialized restoration projects.
MCS has treated mould in library collections and books of significance for clients stemming from the Gold Coast up to in the north. Clients vary from City Councils, Hospitals, Government bodies and Universities.
MCS can provide inspection and report upon suggested actions and costs when mould outbreak is detected. Psychrometric conditions are measured and details included in the clients report. Data logging of such information can be of benefit depending upon your situation.
In favourable conditions mould will continue to grow and spread within the collection until treatment occurs or climatic conditions change substantially (refer Quick facts about mould).
All projects are handled with skill and professionalism where individually tailored recovery solutions are designed to assist in minimizing business interruption and down time.