· Conduct moisture test and produce report for client
· Complete structural drying until dry standard is reached
1. Mould can germinate within 48 hours after water damage in the building structure.
2. Effective drying of the structure will prevent mould.
3. To ensure the affected area is dry, professional moisture testing is required sometimes by a 3 party like Moisture Control Services.
Competencies of (MCS)
Since its establishment in 1988 Moisture Control Services (MCS) has become recognized as an industry leader in water and sewage damage recovery. Our highly experienced team of technicians and office support give us the confidence and ability to promote a “Do it right first time and every time” approach. Projects are handled with skill and professionalism which protects your property while guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
All technicians have a non-penetrating structural moisture meter to determine if any part of the building structure is wet in order to commence drying as soon as possible. Due to these skills clients employ our services to conduct moisture testing and reports. Based upon the results MCS can dry any areas that are above the recorded dry standard (structural drying) with the introduction of turbo dryers and dehumidifiers.
At completion of the job a detailed report is produced informing the client of the areas that were wet and we record results where and when moisture tests are performed until the dry standard is obtained. This report can be used by our client to validate the site was dried before additional repairs are commenced.
Moisture testing equipment and methodologyDepending upon the type of surface/material/area you want tested will determine the type of equipment and methodology that MCS will adopt.