Slip Sheets & Corflute
Silverback Cargo Equipment
Silverback Cargo Equipment offers new and used Slip Sheets as well as Corflute Gorilla Sheets.
The Slip Sheet is designed for both pallet and pallet - less handling of materials to simplify the storage, transportation and de-palletising of a wide range of finished products. Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, this is a convenient cost effective and durable material for hte distribution f goods. In conjunction with appropriate de-palletising system, the slip sheets can do away with the expense of pallets.
For detail on other finishes and gauges, please speak with one of our sales representatives today.
- Significantly reduces material handling costs and is cost effective
- Optimises valuable container and warehouse space. Using Slip Sheets Instead of wooden
pallets allows for 12 - 15% extra product into containers.
- Reduces product damage
- Reduces loading and unloading time by up to 60%
- Reduces product damage
- Provides a hygienic barrier between wooden pallets and produce
- Impervious to moisture, making it ideal for cold stores
- Manufactured to ISO Standards
Ideal Slip Sheet Applications:
- Pallet Protection
- Storage Dividers
- Slip Sheeting
- Dust Covers
- Layer Boards
- Skid Sheets
- Specially designed sheets to suit the slip sheet process
- Strong and durable quality
- New and used stock available
Silverback Gorilla Sheets contain a twin wall profile extrusion connected by a series of vertical ribs, providing a semi rigid board with high impact properties and excellent strength to weight ratio. This coupled with the properties of tough Polypropylene results in a versatile product that worldwide applications. All sheets are made from either Polypropylene co-polymer (PP) or High density Polyethylene (HDPE).
Thickness & Weight:
The standard Silverback Thickness is 2.8mm with weight of 400gsm. These sheets can also be made available in gauges of 2mm - 10mm with the weight ranging from 250gsm to 2300gsm (grams per square metre.
Traditional colour is black. Other colours such as: Natural, White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow can also be made available on request.
Excellent chemical resistant properties, however two types of chemicals should be avoided:
1 - Solvents / stress crack agents
2 - Strong Acids or oxidising agents
Nearly all grades of Gorilla Sheets are suitable for food contact applications.
The sheet will retain its integrity between -20 Degrees Celsius to + 80 Degrees Celsius
- Strong and durable
- Impact Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Non Toxic and resistant to chemicals
- Cost effective
- Easy to convert
- 100% recyclable
Also available (speak with one of our representatives today):
- Anti Static conductive black for complete anti static protection
- Flame retardant to UL94 - V2 Standard
- Talc filled for rigidity and thermal stability
- Guillotined for squareness and accurate sizing
- Sealed edges to prevent cavity contamination
Types of Slip and Gorilla Sheets:
- Slip Sheets Plastic New & Used
- Slip Sheets 1250 x 1100
- 110mm x 1100mm Gorilla Sheet
- 1500mm x 1220mm Gorilla Sheet