Silverback Cargo Equipment supplies a range of warehouse equipment and accessories to simplify shipping container access, forklift activity and trailer stabilization.
Standard Duty Container Ramp
Create ease of access within containers for forklifts! This fixed Container Ramp has been designed as a fixed frame alternative to a bi-folding ramp. This unit is fitted with pockets on each side to allow side shifting to the container door access.
- Painted Safety Red Enamel
- Tyne Pocket Centres 535mm
- Tyne Pockets 170 x 67mm
- Supplied complete with Locating Chains and Hooks
Single Drum Lifter
Drum handling is made very easy with the “Single Drum Lifter”. A good field of vision allows the operator to continually observe the drum being handled. The operator does not leave the driver’s seat. This unique “Grab Beak” design provides a high clamping force, even during travel over uneven ground. Due to the few moving parts, this attachment requires no down time for repairs. This Drum Lifter is suitable for standard 205L steel or plastic & fibre drums. A contoured rest acts at a point low enough down the drum to prevent damage to the drum and its labelling.
With a complete steel construction, this drum grab does not require hydraulic or electric connections to the forklift.
- Pocket size 185 x 60mm
- Pocket Centres 250mm
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 1000kg
- Unit Weight 72kg
- Load Centre 1210mm
- HCG 560mm
- VCG 130mm
Forklift Lifting Jib
This short Forklift Lifting Jib is designed as an affordable general purpose jib that is able to manoeuvre in confined spaces, with a 2m reach when fully extended. Simply slide onto the fork Tynes and secure with a safety chain. The Jib's overall length when closed is 1.3m.
This unit can be made available in galvanised or painted enamel finish and is supplied with a hook and shackle.
- Safe Working load (SWL) 4750kg Max.
- Unit Weight 130kg
- Load Centre 780mm
- Pocket Size 185 x 75
- Pocket Centres 275mm
- Horizontal C of G 700mm
- Vertical C of G 165mm
Forklift Extension Tynes
Forklift Extension Tynes are designed for ease of operation with a slim profile to extend the versatility of your Forklift. The standard finish is Zinc plated. Finish on all custom built Tynes is enamel painted in Black.
This product is manufactured in accordance with AS2359.15.
Please note: In accordance with AS2359.15, Tynes (Slippers) used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting Tyne’s length. If the Extension Tynes are longer than 167%, then the usage of those Extension Tynes shall be restricted to their specified application.
- Supplied with Lock Pins
- Fitted with Rating Plate
- Made of High Tensile Grade Steel
- High Safe Working Load (SWL) Rating
- Supplied with Instructions
Forklift Cage Attachment
Forklift Safety Cages offer an easy and safe way to perform awkward high access tasks using a standard Forklift.
With a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 250kg, it easily carries two people and their equipment.
Forklift Cage is an ideal solution for packing, stock taking, maintaining and organising your warehouse. Elevate occupants safely to complete work or repairs at high levels.
- No more than 2 people in the cage at one time
- Platform Weight 122kg
- Weight including personnel should not exceed 250kg
- Use only on an industrial Forklift with a capacity 1860kg (counter balanced) or 1116kg (reach and
straddle) as approved
- Do not use in proximity to live electrical equipment
This easy to operate and effective stabilising jack safely supports dropped out trailers, preventing the trailer legs from collapsing.
This super heavy duty stabilising device centered under the front frame of the trailer can prevent against the following:
- Nose heavy trailer tipping over; causing potentially serious accidents for forklift operator inside
- Landing gear collapse due to damaged, seldom used or rusted landing gear and parts
- Footwear of landing gear from sinking into asphalt drive aprons
- Oversized heavy duty 1.27cm thick x 12.70cm wide x 76.20cm long top plate provides greater
bearing surface and increased safety
- Oversized heavy duty 40.64cm x 53.34cm base for maximum stability
- Oversized Ergonomically designed bicycle style handle with vinyl grips
- 2 Speed gear box (3 speed gear box optional and available on request)
- 40.64cm pneumatic tyres for easy handling on any surface
Extended - 140.34cm
Retracted - 106.05cm
Static Load - 45,359.24kg
Lift Capacity - 22,679.62kg
- Pothole Repair
- EZ Street Cold Asphalt
- 22kg Bag