General and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr Christian Curran
Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants
It is important to keep both teeth and gums healthy. Six monthly professional teeth cleaning will reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Regular dental checkups will ensure that dental problems are treated early. Bleeding gums and toothache can be prevented in this fashion.
Root Canal Therapy
Root Canal Therapy requires cleaning out the inside nerve of the tooth, if the nerves and blood vessels of a tooth have been irreparably damaged, to preserve the tooth. Usually the nerve of the tooth is infected by decay and it will cause a lot of pain. Once the nerve is removed, the root is filled with a root canal filling material. This will save the root structure and treat the pain.
Veneers are thin porcelain shell bonded to the tooth to correct imperfections in shape, colour, size, and position of teeth. They are perfect for worn teeth, a chipped tooth, teeth out of alignment, gaps in your teeth, stained teeth, and crooked teeth.
Dental whitening is a safe and quick process which makes a difference to your smile. Having your teeth whitened by a dentist is safer and more reliable than using off-the-shelf whitening products or systems. The tooth colour can be lifted by up to 8 shades lighter.
- Dental whitening is a safe and quick process
- Teeth whitening makes a big difference to your smile
- Most teeth are suitable for dental whitening
- Having your teeth whitened by a dentist is safer and more reliable than using off-the-shelf whitening products or systems
Laser Teeth Whitening
The worlds most advanced teeth whitening system
As we like to see our patients satisfied with their results, we only offer the best products on the market.
- Smartbleach® unrivalled and immediate bleaching results!
- Smartbleach® from Australias only specialist dental laser company.
For more detailed information visit:
Tooth coloured fillings, also known as Composite Resin, are a cosmetic alternative to the old style silver-mercury fillings. They are made of a plastic material mixed with small glass particles and are tooth coloured, rather than silver. They are natural looking and are suitable for repairing cavities in any teeth. These fillings will bond to the tooth structure and will therefore reinforce the tooth and can prevent tooth fracture.
Crowns are a hardwearing dental cap which restores a tooth’s shape and protects your own natural tooth below. It completely caps or encircles a tooth and replaces a missing tooth structure. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. Crowns can be fabricated from porcelain and metal. Crowns are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth.
Dental bridges replace a missing tooth or teeth by placing a ceramic tooth in a gap that is held in place by crowns on the surrounding teeth. Crowns and bridges are an excellent alternative to dentures that give you a strong and natural looking smile.
Teeth can be replaced by partial or full dentures. Partial dentures are designed for patients with one or more teeth missing, but not in need of full dentures. Partial dentures are usually more secure than full dentures, since they are physically held in place by clasps designed to fit over the natural teeth. Though this method of tooth replacement is not as natural feeling as other methods, it can be an efficient and cost effective way to restore the use of your teeth.
Take Home Whitening Kits
Why Choose Our Take Home Whitening Kits?
- Allows you to whiten your teeth at your convenience in a safe, effective, and customized way.
- Only available from your dentist
- Powerful, prescription-strength Opalescence/Daywhite Take Home Whitening Gels not your chemist variety
- Delivered via customized bleaching tray.
- We only sell the best in take Home Whitening Systems .
- Try the latest in Take Home Whitening - Discus DayWhite - wear for ONLY 15 mins twice a day for a few days
, Crowns and Bridges
, Dental Implants
, Porcelain Veneers
, Teeth Whitening
, Tooth Coloured Fillings
, Tooth Whitening