Why choose SpeechEase?
SpeechEase Speech Therapy
Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Early Learning
1. You will feel welcomed and know that we love what we do and have a passion for helping people as soon as you walk in the door.
2. You will be able to book an appointment immediately as we have no waitlist and don't need a referral.
3. You may be able to access up to 5 fully bulk-billed 30 minute clinic-based appointments through referral from your GP.
4. You can book an appointment at a time that suits you as we offer flexible times including early morning, late afternoon and weekends.
5. You can do sessions in a place that suits you best as we can travel to your home/school/daycare/workplace or we have a clinic in a central location with plenty of parking.
6. You will get an exceptional service from a Speech Pathologist who has experience with a range of communication and mealtime difficulties.
7. You can use funding (if elligible) from the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) and Better Start to cover the cost of your sessions as we are registered providers of each of these funding bodies.
8. You may be able to claim a rebate from your private health insurer and we offer the convenience of HICAPS to claim immediately.
9. You will get the best therapy possible as we thrive on learning and keeping up to date with the latest research.
10. You will recieve a holistic approach to meeting your goals as we have links with a range of other professionals in the community.
For more information visit our website: http://www.speechease.net.au/
Or call us today on: 0423 334 144
, Autism Spectrum
, Autism Spectrum Disorder
, Child Development
, Developmental Delay
, Early Learning
, Language Delay
, Occupational Therapist
, Occupational Therapy
, Phonemic Awareness
, Phonological Awareness
, School Readiness
, Sensory Integration
, Sensory Processing
, Social Skills
, Spectrum Disorders
, Speech Delay
, Speech Pathologist
, Speech Pathology
, Speech Pathology Clinic
, Speech Pathology Services
, Speech Therapist
, Therapy for Children
, Therapy Practice