R4 3DS kernel updated to r4i V1.51b
Electrical and TB company
R4 3ds, R4i 3ds, Flashcard
R4i V1.51b released on December 14th
Good news for R4 3DS card users, the latest R4 3DS kernel - R4i V1.51b was released on Dec 14th. It solved 13 new games. Players can enjoy more joy by install the latest firmware.
R4i V1.51b update log
1.Support 3DS V3.0.0-5 Please goto "setting/upgrade" to upgrade frimware.
2. Fix recreate save file issues due to NDS filename big/small capital letter problem.
3. Improve unkown new games loading routine (to avoid errcode=-4 problem).
4. New hints screen, presss "START" to view hints.
5. Solved games:
5926 - Metal Max 2 Reloaded (JP)
5924 - Usavich: Game no Jikan (JP)
5921 - Beyblade: Metal Masters (EU)
5919 - The Smurfs (EU)
5914 - Power Pro Kun Pocket 14 (JP)
5910 - Petz Fantasy: Sunshine Magic (US)
5909 - Petz Fantasy: Moonlight Magic (US)
5908 - Cooking Mama World: Outdoor Adventures (EU)
5895 - Phineas and Ferb: 2 Disney Games (EU)
5894 - One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - Shinsekai (JP)
5893 - Tamagotchi Collection (JP)
5888 - Beyblade: Metal Masters (US)
5866 - Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US)
Fix london life white screen.
How to install R4i V1.51b to R4 3DS card?
1. Download R4i V1.51b Patch to computer.
2. Unzip the patch into 4 files: "moonmemo", "moonshl2", "R4iMenu" and "r4.dat".
3. Connect the MicroSDHC card to computer using a USB reader, and format the TF card.
4. Copy the 4 files to the root directory of the MicroSDHC card.
, R4 3ds
, R4i 3ds