R4 3DS card + 2GB Kingston MicroSD card for Nintendo 3DS console
Electrical and TB company
R4 3ds, Flashcard, 3ds Card
What is R4 3DS card?
R4 3DS is also called R4i-SDHC 3DS card, it is made by famous r4i-sdhc.com. R4 3DS is one of the most popular flashcard for Nintendo 3DS console. Thousands of players are useing it to play games, watch TV, listen music, read E-book....... Comparing with other flashcards, R4 3DS card has it's own features: it supports WiFi update, it offers better compatibility, it is more steady in game speed and quality, it support latest Nintendo games.... and so on. How ever, R4 3DS is actually an advanced DSi card, it can only run DSi games on Nintendo 3DS console, but can't run 3DS games.
R4 3DS card Features
* Fully compatible with the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, DSi XL and even the original Nintendo DS and DS Lite consoles.
* Take your movies with you on the go.
* Watch movies and videos on your Nintendo 3DS system.
* Make you Nintendo 3DS your personal and very powerful MP3 player.
* With features that rival the best MP3 players out there today.
* Read your ebooks right on your Nintendo 3DS.
* There's no need to spend money on a dedicated eBook reader when the R4 3DS can do it all.
* Support .nds files, ePub ebook files, PDF, txt and html ebooks.
* Supports Firmware updating through Wifi - No pesky installation of firmware required - just connect to the net and you're ready to go.
* Auto Patches DLDI Homebrew games and apps - so you won't have to mess with patching your free games!
* Plays DS, DSI games and apps and homebrew files with ease.
* Use apps for Facebook, Twitter, Internet Browsing Turn your 3DS into your own personal digital organizer
* Download and play thousands of free homebrew games Many other amazing features! Once you have your R4 3DS you'll wonder what you ever did without it.
Which console can run R4 3DS card?
Currently, all Nintendo consoles can use this R4 3DS card:
Nintendo 3DS V2.1.0-4U, 3DS V2.1.0-4E and below version.
Nintendo DSi / DSiXL / DSiLL V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1 and below version.
Nintendo DS and DS lite.
How many games can you play on R4 3DS + 2GB MicroSD?
It depends on the size of games. The unzipped files of R4i V1.46b kernel is about 50MB, so it need about 100 MB space to run the R4 3DS Kernel. The left (about 1.9GB) space is for game loading. If the game size is 100MB, you can put about 19 games into the MicroSD card for play. For other larger size games, mostly, you can put 4 to 10 games into the 2GB MicroSD card for play.
R4 3DS + 2GB MicroSD package
* 1 X R4 3DS card from r4i-sdhc.com
* 1 X 2GB Kingston Memory card.
* 1 X USB reader
* 1 X Hard protective case
, R4 3ds