M3i Zero For Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi
Electrical and TB company
Flashcard, Nintendo Consoles
M3i Zero is an amazing flashcard. It enable players to download homemade games, watch movies and listen music from a PC to a DSi. Same as R4 DS, M3i Zero is the first generation of flashcard for Nintendo console. It is famous for the Multi-media function. M3i Zero is also the first flashcard to break DSi V1.4.1. it perfectly support Nintendo V1.4.1 firmware.
M3i Zero featured in MP3 Player on the market, it is also playing the opensource/license free games, movies instead of playing music only. eg. Support playing over thousands of homebrew games. The coolest feature of a M3i Zero is that you not only enjoy games from it, but also directly run homebrew software – that includes emulators, PDA, browser etc......
Which console can run M3i Zero?
Currently, all Nintendo consoles can use this M3i Zero card.
* Nintendo 3DS V2.1.0-4U, 3DS V2.1.0-4E, 3DS V2.1.0-4J and below version.
* Nintendo DSi / DSiXL / DSiLL V1.4.3, V1.4.2, V1.4.1 and below version.
* Nintendo DS and DS lite
M3i Zero Setup method
1. Download M3i zero kernel latest version from official website: m3adapter.com. The latest version is M3i Zero SP6 V2.0.2. which was released on 2011-6-10. You will get a zipped patch.
2. Unzip the patch, you can get a “SYSTEM” folder and a “F_CORE.dat” file.
3. Format the TF card, copy the “SYSTEM” folder and “F_CORE.date “ file to the root directory of MicroSD card.
4. Insert the thin part of the power cable into the power socket of M3i zero, and inser the USB plug into the USB socket of the computer. The Led inside the M3i Zero will blink. It will keep on blinking for about 30 seconds. While blink stop, the process completed.
5. Copy some games or media files to the root directory of the TF card.
6. Put the TF card to the M3i Zero, and insert M3i card to Nintendo conosle, start to enjoy it.
, Nintendo Consoles