M3i Zero card - M3i Zero adapter for Nintendo game play
Electrical and TB company
Flashcard, 3ds Card
M3i Zero For Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi
M3i Zero is an amazing flashcard. It enable players to download homemade games, watch movies and listen music from a PC to a DSi. Same as R4 DS, M3i Zero is the first generation of flashcard for Nintendo console. It is famous for the Multi-media function. M3i Zero is also the first flashcard to break DSi V1.4.1. it perfectly support Nintendo V1.4.1 firmware.
M3i Zero featured in MP3 Player on the market, it is also playing the opensource/license free games, movies instead of playing music only. eg. Support playing over thousands of homebrew games. The coolest feature of a M3i Zero is that you not only enjoy games from it, but also directly run homebrew software – that includes emulators, PDA, browser etc......
M3i Zero features
•Compatible with DS , DSL & DSi .
•100% game compatibility .
•supports Real Time Save function . (Save & Restore anytime, anywhere.)
•Multi-Language(English, French, Germany, Italian, Spain, Portuguese, Dutch, Korea.)
•Continue to update & frequency enhance software/ firmware.
•Support micro SDHC (capacity over up to 32 GB …)
•Extreme simple to use, just plug & Play .
•Super Cheat Function
•Fully AR Cheat Code Compatible engine .
•Support reading individual cheat code file too. (xml, cht, dht, dat-R4 format)
•Supports software rest function .
•Support slow motion feature .
•Automatically detect and generate game save file .
•Excellent homebrew support ,DLDI auto-patcher
•Robust & skinnable GUI
•Build in PassMe .
•Intergraded least Moonshell 2.0 version .
•Supports download play .
•Supports rumble pack , GBA expansion pack & DS Browser .
•Supports 4 scalelightness adjustment.
M3i Zero Package include
•1 X M3i Zero Adapter from m3adapter.com
•1 X TF/MicroSD Card Reader
•1 X USB Firmware Writer
M3i Zero update specification
No kernel installed for all M3i Zero cards before output. No NDS console can recognize the M3i Zero card without the kernel installation, it will reminds:”no card”. So for new M3i Zero card, please do correct kernel installation. While new M3i Zero kernel released,if there is no problem of compatibility, it is not necessary to update the kernel.
M3i Zero kernel update step
1.Download latest M3i Zero patch to computer, and copy the “ F_CORE.dat”file to the root directory of TF card.
2.Insert the MicroSD card to M3i Zero card.
3.Connect the Power Supply cable to M3i Zero card, then connect the other side of the calbe to USB power socket.
* Please keep the sequence, if out of order, it may damage the M3i Zero inner core.
4 If operate correctly(Both USB amd M3i Zero connection are ok, power supplied and M3i Zero recognized the kernel file),Kernel update start. The LED in M3i Zero will blink for about 35 Seconds. While blinking stop, update finished.
5 Take out the power cable from USB socket, and disconnect the M3i zero with power cable.
6 Insert the M3i Zero card to Nintendo console, then your can start to run it.
Solution for M3i Zero failled loading
1. LED keep on blinking
Reason: Can’t find the update files.
* Check the kernel file is unzipped or not.
* Whether format the MicroSD card to compatible form. (FAT/FAT32)
* Whether MicroSD card is insert to M3i Zero correctly. Clean the connection part if dirty.
2. LED don’t blink
Reason: No power
* Check the USB socket is powerless or not.
* Check the connection of M3i Zero and power cable is correct or not.
3. LED blink only once
Reason 1: kernel file inspection error.
* The M3i Zero update file may be damaged, re-download if necessary.
Reason 2: M3i Zero hardware broken, unable to upgrade.
* Contact reseller for repair or change.
4. After update, M3i Zero can be recognized by NDS, but can’t enter the system.
Reason 1: New version of M3i Zero kernel can’t support the Nintendo console.
* Refer to Nintendo console, download latest version of M3i Zero kernel for installation.
Reason 2: M3i Zero Kernel not installed, or load incompletely, or can’t find the file.
* Confirm the correct installation of M3i Zero system files, and compatible with the kernel version.
* Confirm the MicroSD card is ok. If necessary format it and copy files again.
5.After update, the M3i Zero card can’t be recognized by NDS console
Reason 1: M3i Zero kernel is not installed correctly.
* re-install the Kernel, don’t pause while updating.
Reason 2: The connection of M3i Zero and NDS console is no good.
* Take out M3i Zero, and re-insert again. Try to clean the Kingfinger part of M3i Zero if necessary.
Reason 3: M3i Zero is broken
* Contact the reseller for change or repair.