Facility Management Services
TJS Facility Services - Brisbane
Business Planning, Asset Management, Business Process
We deliver quality services that generate real cost savings through consistent and comprehensive account management. With our unique management structure, TJS specialist CSM’s all have a dedicated client base ensuring that every client receives our total commitment.
Audit and Control of service and supply items
We guarantee that a saving of at least five times the audit fee will be generated within the first twelve months of implementation. A single point of billing and management reduces the challenge of managing multiple service providers and contracts. This reduction in administrative work will
result in further cost savings. Our expertise and industry experience enables us to forecast and schedule your maintenance needs through our helpdesk and back-of-house I.T. systems.
The Preventative Maintenance Plan and Program reduces breakdown costs and extends the life of client assets, whilst our Reactive Maintenance Services ensures downtime is reduced and assets are back on line with minimal disruption, and at the best possible price.
To effectively manage and improve services we need to have a complete understanding of the current service supplier and cost environment.
At your invitation, we will perform a comprehensive audit to analyse current costs and rates for services and supplies. A report will then be provided to communicate our findings and identify potential savings.
TJS services include:
- A complete audit service to ensure you are getting value for money in your business, including utilities, communications and consumables
- Service and product cost comparisons
- Green building audit reports
- Building audit/capital works planning
- Waste management and recycling solutions
- Facility upgrades/construction
- Chemicals and consumables
- Washroom supplies and services
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Contractor supervision
- Fire, Safety and First Aid solutions
- Pest control
, Business Planning
, Business Process
, Continuous Improvement
, Cost Management
, Cost Reduction
, Process Improvement
, Quantity Surveying
, Quantity Surveyors
, Save Money