Check Your Decks this Festive Season
TJS Facility Services - Brisbane
Timber Decking, Deck Construction, Water Damage
With the Christmas countdown now on, it’s not too late to check your decks and exterior structures to make sure they are structurally sound and in good repair, ready for Christmas and New Years entertaining. Get an expert opinion to insure the structural integrity or your timber decks, balconies, stairs and rails and make it a memorable occasion for all the right reasons.
Lack of maintenance and not having regular professional inspections is the primary cause of these items failing. Other issues to look for include:
- Building and construction done by unlicensed and unqualified tradespeople.
- Corrosion of metalwork, fittings and fixtures.
- Not doing regular maintenance including oiling decks or maintaining a non-slip surface on tiles and common areas.
- Using interior building materials in an exterior environment.
- Termites and rotting timber.
- Overloading the weight capacity of the deck.
TJS Facility Services can inspect your common areas and assist in implementing a maintenance plan as well as perform all remedial works needed to bring your deck, balconies, stairs and rails up to code. We are fully licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) and all work is guaranteed and of a high standard. If you need multiple trades on-site to complete the repairs, TJS can organize and project manage the job for you.
Call us today on 1800 857 753 (1800 TJS QLD) or visit our website at www.tjsqld.com.au for further information on the services we offer.
, Deck Building
, Deck Construction
, Deck Repairs
, Non-Slip Surface
, Outdoor Decking
, Patio Construction
, Rotting Wood
, Tile Repairs
, Timber Decking
, Water Damage