What is the LED Tooth Whitening?
A power bleaching treatment typically involves isolation of soft tissue with a resin-based, light-curable barrier, application of a professional dental-grade hydrogen peroxide whitening gel (25-38% hydrogen peroxide), and exposure to the light source for 6–15 minutes. Recent technical advances have minimized heat and ultraviolet emissions. Different types of energy can be used in this procedure, with the most common being halogen, LED, or plasma arc. LED Lights are typically within the blue light spectrum as this has been found to contain the most effective wavelengths for initiating the hydrogen peroxide reaction.
How to use
It is very easy to use this product at home! After brush your teeth, just follow the steps:
- Squeeze the gel onto the teeth tray.
- Put the teeth tray to your teeth.
- Hold the LED transmitter to your mouth and make sure it covers your teeth.
- Turn on the LED transmitter.
- After 10 minutes, the LED transmitter will be turned off automatically.
- If you feel like doing it again, just turn on the LED transmitter again. Otherwise brush your teeth to wash away the gel.
- Weight: 85g
- Size: 6 x 5 x 3 cm
- Timer: 10 minutes/time – the LED transmitter will automatically turn off in 10 minutes. You can restart it. It is not suggested that you use it for more than 30 minutes each time. And please use it 1-2 times per day.
- 1 x Light Transmitter
- 2 x Teeth Whitening Gel ()
- 1 x Advanced Dental Tray
- 2 x Lithium CR2025 Batteries
- 1 x English Manual