Are your children routinely getting sick at daycare? The day care provider needs to do a better job of sanitizing toys, and keeping sick kids home.
We live in a world full of bacteria, most of them neutral. There are harmful bacteria in too many of our foods like notably eggs, ground beef and chicken, the stuff we use every day like toilet, computer, clothes, shoes, bed, desks and kitchen ware, and public places we stay like hotels, schools and restaurants . In our global village, viruses travel around the world in a short time. Mucus from a sick person and fecal matter are generally full of harmful bacteria.
The scientific research has proved that the most effective frequency for microbial destruction is between 280nm and 200nm within UV-C band. Therefore, as long as the nm frequency of Germicidal lamps has been well-controlled within the range, then the microbial will be destroyed/controlled effectively. It works as it is UV sterilization, which use the same wavelength of UV light (254nm) that has been used worldwide for over 60 years to purify drinking water. With this Universal Portable UV Sanitizer Wand Advanced, you’ll be able kill 99% of targeted germs within a minute of exposure. UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Also destroys bacteria and mold which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Prolonged UV lamp design for large area sterilizing.
- Single button design for easy operation.
- Smooth and glossy surface designed.
- This functions for waterproof, dust-resistant and easy to clean.
- Charge foundation accessory, convenient to clerk and charge.
- 3 countdown timer modes for auto-turn off in 5 minutes/ 60 minutes/ Continuous “Serial” mode
- Power: Battery and AC Adapter
- Battery: Ni-mh battery AA x 4 (battery included)
- Size: L 531 x D 37x H 37mm
- UV-C Lamp: 6W
- UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm)
- AC Adapter Power: AC100~240V
Quick Use Guide
- Plug into grounded wall outlet
- Place wand to charge the ni-mh batteries for 10 hours prior to first use. Red light will illuminate showing that batteries are being charged
- When the light on the wand turns green, remove it from the charger and use as follow
- Press the blue button until you hear an audible beep and 00shows in the display
- Press again for a 5 minute circle, one more time for a 30 minute cycle and once more for a 60 minute cycle
- Although you may not see the UV-C light, it is now working for the cycle that has been selected
- Refer to the guidelines for sanitizing various surfaces
- Built in timer will shut light off after the cycle is complete. If you wish to discontinue the cycle at any time. Simply press the button until the beep is heard again, and the system will shut itself down.