Are your children routinely getting sick at daycare? The day care provider needs to do a better job of sanitizing toys, and keeping sick kids home.
We live in a world full of bacteria, most of them neutral. There are harmful bacteria in too many of our foods like notably eggs, ground beef and chicken, the stuff we use every day like toilet, computer, clothes, shoes, bed, desks and kitchen ware, and public places we stay like hotels, schools and restaurants . In our global village, viruses travel around the world in a short time. Mucus from a sick person and fecal matter are generally full of harmful bacteria.
The scientific research has proved that the most effective frequency for microbial destruction is between 280nm and 200nm within UV-C band. Therefore, as long as the nm frequency of Germicidal lamps has been well-controlled within the range, then the microbial will be destroyed/controlled effectively. It works as it is UV sterilization, which use the same wavelength of UV light (254nm) that has been used worldwide for over 60 years to purify drinking water. With this Universal Portable UV Sanitizer Wand, you’ll be able kill 99% of targeted germs within a minute of exposure. UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Also destroys bacteria and mold which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Compact design - Completely portable and can be universally used on or under surface
- Safe to use – Visible Flashing Indicator tells you if it is ready to use.
- Environmentally friendly – It produces no ozone. The UV-C is natural so you don't have to use harmful chemicals to kill germs.
- Size: L 265 x W 41 x H 38 (mm)
- UV-C Lamp: 3W
- UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm)
- Power Supply : Alkaline Batteries - AA x 4 (not included)
Quick Use Guide
- Insert Battery: Open the battery cover. Insert 4 AA Alkaline batteries into the battery compartment and close the cover. UV-C Mini Sanitizer Wand is ready to work. (Fig. 1)
- To Turn On: Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds. The LED indicator will commence flashing. Once the flashing has stopped, the UV-C Mini Sanitizing Wand is ready for use. (Fig. 2)
- Lower Voltage Warning: When battery voltage reaches down to 3.8V, UV-C Mini Sanitizer Wand will start beeping for about 10 seconds. If no battery replacement is made after the beep warning, unit will automatically turn off the power. (Germicidal lamp and LED indicator light will turn off.)
- To Turn Off: Simply press the switch once while UV-C light wand is still in operation. (Fig. 3)
- Safety Switch: UV-C Mini Sanitizer Wand contains a safety switch. The safety switch protects users from direct contact with the UV-C light. When the UV-C lamp is turned to the upright position (bulb facing up) the switch will automatically cut off the UV-C light. When the UV-C lamp is pointing downwards it will resume lighting. (Fig. 4)
- 1 x UV-C Sanitizer Wand
- 1 x Quick Care Guide - English