Heart Rate Exercise Watch with Chest Belt Monitor
Medical, Health and Beauty
New digital heart rate monitor consisting of an exercise watch and chest belt to track your heart rate during daily exercise routines.
Health and Beauty
With cordless transmission between watch and chest belt, this is the easiest way yet for you to see your progress while you are exercising. The digital wrist watch will let you read your heart rate (also called BPM - beats per minute) while also operating in a stopwatch mode. You can even program the exercise watch to suit your body weight and height and alarm you when heart rate goes beyond an upper heart rate limit ceiling you preset.
This is a great choice for exercise enthusiasts looking for exact readings of their pulse rates and is also very helpful for older individuals that need to be aware of their heart rate, especially if they have conditions or medications that make knowing their current pulse very important.
A wonderful electronic health tool at a low wholesale price, what a great way to help kick start your new health goal! Order today and we will ship out your order tomorrow! As always, brought to you from the leader in wholesale direct from medical and health products, Best Medical Direct.
- New digital heart rate monitor consisting of a wrist watch and chest belt
- Great personal health device to own for your own health and fitness program
- Watch has digital time display, timer, stopwatch, calendar and more
- Operating Modes: digital time display, alarm, user data, exercise program, digital stop watch, pulse
- Watch Power Source: CR2032 (220mAh)
- Time Veracity: +/- 90 seconds per month
- Battery Life: 36 Months
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
- Chest Belt
- Battery Type: CR2032 (220mAh)
- Operating Distance: >= up to 65 cm from watch
- Battery Life (using for one hour each day): 18 Months
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Comfortably fits chests from 26-44 inches (66cm - 112cm)
- Smart exercise routines start gradually before becoming intense. For those over the age of 60 it is recommended that you use the devices MAX HEART RATE ALARM function to make help monitor your workout.
- Exercise Watch
- Chest Belt
- User Manual - English