There was a time in the dark days of hearing aid manufacturing and design, that the very best analogue aids were poor at best. Luckily there have been huge advancements in this technology with the advent of the digital era.
FolkAid Behind-The-Ear hearing aid hooks over the top of your ear and rest behind the ear. The hearing aid picks up sound, amplifies it and carries the amplified sound to an ear mold that fits inside your ear canal. FolkAid is appropriate for almost all types of hearing loss and for people of all ages. With the latest hearing aid FolkAid, people who have suffered from hearing issues are experiencing a great improvement in their lifestyle.
Features of FolkAid
- Volume can be adjusted with 6 levels
- Ergonomic design makes it as invisible as possible
- Easy to use and maintain
- Use larger battery and last longer time
- Capable of more amplification than are other hearing aid styles
- Feedback is not often a problem with this aid
- Well designed to make sure that you can hear low voices clearly and protect you from unbearable high volume and noises
- OSPL90: 126 ±5dB.
- Full-on Acoustic Gain: 44 ±5dB
- Frequency Range: 450Hz ~ 3500Hz.
- Measurement of Harmonic Distortion: ≤8%
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: ≤30dB
- Note: OSPL90, Full-on Acoustic Gain and Frequency Range are the three main factors which influence the quality of a hearing aid. Do some research or inquiry your docotor to get full understanding of what you're buying here. FolkAid is appropriate for almost all types of hearing loss and for people of all ages.
- 1 x In-Ear Hearing Aid
- 2 x LR44 1.5v Battery
- 4 x earplug (2x small, 2x big)
- 1 x Manual