Keeping an accurate idea of your blood glucose levels is an integral part of successful diabetes management. FamilyDoc Portable Blood Glucose Meters allow you to do this anywhere anytime.
Specifications of FamilyDoc Value Blood Glucose Meters
- Sample Size: 1.5 ul
- Assay Method: Electrochemical biosensor
- Test Result: Plasma / Serum glucose Capillary whole blood
- Measuring Range: 20-600 mg/dL or 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
- Measuring Time: Less than 15 seconds
- Memory Capacity: 100 test results
- Power Supply: one 3-volt Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 1000 tests
- Operating Temperature: 10 ℃ - 40℃ （50℉ - 104℉）
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 93mm x 38mm x 18mm
- Automatic shut-off In 5 minutes
- Smallest one button design
- 1 x Value Blood Glucose Meter
- 1 x Lacing Device
- 1 x 3V Battery
- 25 x Strips for Value (Buy more Strips for Value)
Care and Usage Note
Why might a blood glucose meter become inaccurate?
Blood glucose meters may malfunction and become inaccurate should they be dirty, ageing or if they become too hot or damp. Furthermore, if the strips are outdated or the meter has a problem calibrating with the strips, the meter may malfunction. Meters should be cleaned regularly, and taken care of like any other electronic device.