Asmeton Strong, is used for the management of Asthma and COPD.
This daily-use preventive medicine contains a blend of proven medicines to help knowledgeable self-administering patients control their chronic condition.
The ingredients contained in each tablet are as follows:
- Aminophylline 25mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
- Methoxyphenamine Hydrochloride 12.5mg
- Noscapine 7mg
Indications, anatomical therapeutic chemical and diseases classification codes:
- Categories: anti-asthmatic drug / phosphodiesterase inhibitor
- Manufacturer: Daiichi Sankyo (Japan), Shanghai Branch
. The full information article about Asmeton Strong can be found here, http://www.bestmedicaldirect.com/asmeton-strong-information.html
1 Bottle of Asmeton (60 Tablets)
Care and Usage Note
- Store at room temperature or lower. Never store in your car or other hot environment.
- Protect from light (store in dark, dry place)
- Keep out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a quick acting medication?
No. Similar to other bronchial smooth muscle relaxing drugs, such as Theophylline for example, it is a slower acting medicine that needs to have a "build-up" in your system before feeling its full benefits. Asmeton is meant to be taken at regular intervals to keep your bronchial smooth muscles properly relaxed so there is little to no need in the future for using emergency inhalers and other quick-acting drugs.
- Does Asmeton have any side effects? I cannot find much mention of any on the sites I search here in the U.K....
Asmeton is the preferred first line COPD and Asthma medication in the Asian Pacific, especially Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China. There is plenty of information online regarding its effects and potential side effects, but the pages are normally not found in English. Here is an abbreviated list of possible side effects; upper abdominal discomfort, dry mouth, rash, skin redness, loss of appetite, hyperactivity, nausea