Civil and Structural Engineering
Edmiston & Taylor
Inspection Services, Building Construction Consultants, Professional Engineers
• Building Structures from housing to large commercial and industrial buildings. Residential housing services are provided in such areas as pre-purchase inspections, removal houses, new houses, swimming pools, structural failures and repairs. The firm also undertakes the planning and design of new commercial and industrial structures.
• Subdivisional Development concentrating on the engineering design and construction inspections associated with rural, rural residential and urban developments including roadworks, drainage, sewerage and water supply works.
• Local Authority Infrastructure Planning & Development including strategic planning, road, water and sewerage planning and design at a community level, including remote area work for the private clients as well as Queensland, New South Wales and Federal governments.
• Project Management. Management of multi-million dollar community housing and infrastructure projects for Qld, NSW and Federal Governments.
• Bridgeworks ranging from small rural timber bridge repairs to major road and rail bridges.
• Maritime Structures including major port and harbour facilities as well as minor works such as boat ramps, moorings and pontoons.
• Roadworks and Stormwater Drainage. As well as major roadworks associated with works for Local and State Road Authorities, the firm has also designed small property driveways, floodways and culverts and advised on drainage problems in rural areas.
Building Construction Consultants
, Civil Engineers
, Inspection Services
, Professional Engineers
, Structural Engineers