F&P ICON™ Auto
Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorders, Cpap
The F & P ICON ™ has been designed with intelligent technologies from the outside-in to answer the strong call for a contemporary, compact CPAP that blends seamlessly into any bedroom environment, helping to break down some of the traditional resistance associated with CPAP therapy.
• ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort by use of an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube, which both work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation.
• Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep to meet the changing demands of the upper airway allowing for both short and long- term treatment needs
• Flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
• Pressure relief during awake states using SensAwake™ Technology that searches for a pattern of irregular breathing which occurs at the transition from sleep to awake, the prompt reduction in pressure upon waking aims to improve comfort and facilitate return to sleep.
• InfoSmart™ Technologies for comprehensive data communication options by use of usb collection with SmartStick™
• Contemporary and stylish design
•Dimensions 6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 in (160 x 170 x 220 mm)
• Clock and customizable AlarmTunes™
• Intuitive one-touch navigation
• Fully integrated design, less fuss and more functionality!
Fisher & Pakyel- Health Care
, Cpap Units
, Home Health Care
, Sleep Apnea
, Sleep Disorders