Baby Music Classes
Kindermusik with Caroline
Music Classes, Kindermusik, Baby Music
Kindermusik “Village” is a bonding and learning experience for parent and baby.
Age range: Newborn to 18 months
(Developmentally appropriate curriculum)
Class length: 45 minutes
Class Size: Maximum 12 babies with parents.
Class Structure: 32 classes per year ( 4 terms per year)
*New theme each quarter
• Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
• Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
• Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
• Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,”offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
• Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
• Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
, Baby Music Class
, Infant Classes
, Kindermusik Andrea Crosswell
, Kindermusik Cleveland
, Music Classes
, Parent and Baby Class