Top 8 reasons people want a flexible work arrangement
Flex Able Jobs
Retirement, Carer, Health Concern
Peter Farquhar from Business Insider wrote a great piece about Flex Able Jobs called “8 reasons why you and your employer should talk about a flexible work arrangement.”
“Those employers viewing flexible work just as a ‘mum returning to work’ option are simply going to get left behind in the race for talent,” Phillips said.
The top 8 reasons:
1. Spending more time with family.
2. A healthy body.
3. A healthy mind.
4. An alternative to retirement.
5. To work on a side project.
6. Reduce or eliminate the commute.
7. Health reasons or caring for someone with health concerns.
8. Because you can.
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/8-reasons-why-you-and-your-employer-should-talk-about-a-flexible-work-arrangement-2016-3#1. Spending more time with family
, Health Concern
, Healthy Mind
, Slow to Retirement